We had such a fun weekend in Orlando. We met Grandma Donna and her friend Robin and went to Sea World. Kaitlyn had a blast even though it was miserably hot!!!!! When we finally got home Sunday evening she crashed poor little baby! Jon and I rode Manta the new roller coaster at Sea World....Amazing!!!!! It was the best roller coaster I have ever been on, you lay down so it feels like you are flying..it's a very strange feeling.
To view the complete album please visit: http://picasaweb.google.com/marcy.grauer/SeaWorldJuly2009
To view the complete album please visit: http://picasaweb.google.com/marcy.grauer/SeaWorldJuly2009
Saturday Jon and I had a chance to escape just the two of us to celebrate my birthday! He took me to Discovery Cove to swim with the dolphins. I had the time of my life! It was such an amazing expreience. We snorkeled a reef where there were fish, huge sting rays and even sharks! ( the sharks behind glass of course, but the loooked like they were right there) I touched so many sting rays I lost count! We enjoyed the lazy river and the aviary, and really liked the all inclusive perks once you were there. I loved every minute of it Thank you Jon for taking me! And thank you mom for watching Kaitlyn all day so we could go have some fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment