Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Disney


We had a soggy day at the Magic Kingdom but it was kind of nice, everyone clears out when it rains so we were able to get on most of the rides pretty quickly. Kaitlyn had fun hanging with Grandma and Paul, we took her to several shows and to meet Minnie and Mickey, she had a great time! We took her on the haunted Mansion ride and she fell asleep half way through...it's hard to believe that just a year ago we were on the same ride and I was nursing her to get her to take a nap....time flies so fast! When we got out of the Haunted mansion Kaitlyn was sound asleep and it was pouring rain, I ran with her to the nearest store and Jon and I purchase two very overpriced ponchos. We ran with Kaitlyn...still sound asleep to the Country Bear Jamboree show...We were so soaked!
We had tons of fun though, we even stayed till 11pm that night just to see the electrical light parade, and yes it goes on no matter what because it was still raining...I was a bit nervous for all of those costumes covered in lights!
All in all we had a fantastic weekend...we can't wait to go back next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment