Sunday, July 10, 2011

Building with daddy!


For my birthday I wanted to get a playhouse for my daughter Kaitlyn....long gone are the days when you want gifts for yourself, now I like celebrating my birthdays by getting something we can enjoy as a family. I spent 3 months deciding on the perfect one for our needs, we drove all over, researched online talked to friends....you get the picture. We finally go to walmart to pick up this perfect swingset. It take 5 employees and 45 minutes but they finlly find it. We get it home, layout all of the wood pieces and match them up spend about an hour getting everything organized. I believe it was the hottest day of the whole summer but Paul and Jon just trucked along outside putting it together. I went out about two hours into building to check the progress. I was snooping in the box and something didnt look quite right. Evidently Walmart gave us the wrong playset, it was a lot larger than we had planned for. It took two days and alot of sweat but it is up, complete with a surprise set of monkey bars and kaitlyn loves playing on it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment