Kaitlyn enjoyed playing with the girls and we loved getting to hang out with Christian and his family. Brandy & Christian and Grandma cooked a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner while I took care of the decorations, what can I say I love to decorate. Callen, Paul and Daddy had fun watching the parade.
By the end of the night I had too tired little ones who were ready for bed :)
Kaitlyn definitely got spoiled by her auntie and her Grandma :) She enjoyed some Black Friday shopping with us and we went to visit auntie BB at her work
The kids had a lot of fun with crafts this month some of the ones we made were handprint turkeys to hang on the fridge. Even Callen had fun playing in the paint.
We went to Bradley's Down home days and Kaitlyn of course couldn't wait to ride a pony....in fact that is all she talks about these days. She loved the petting zoo and was carefree on the big slide going head first on her first time down.
Late night S'mores with daddy by the fire. It is finally getting cold enough to enjoy some fireside nights!







No comments:
Post a Comment